RNSW stewards' wet weather update as at Thursday morning - Gunnedah transferred to Scone, Taree in doubt, Coffs Harbour transferred to Tuesday, Nowra transfer to Moruya possible
Gunnedah 14 February 2020
Transferred to Scone. All races/distances remain unchanged except Race 3 Benchmark 58 Hcp was 2050m is now 2200m.
Taree 14 February 2020
Track inspection conducted by Racing NSW Stewards this morning. Several areas of concern following 24mm of rain overnight. Any further rain will place the meeting in doubt of proceeding. A final decision to be made following a track inspection tomorrow morning commencing at 6am.
Canterbury Night 14 February 2020
Track currently Heavy (9), forecast for light showers today. Meeting to proceed.
Randwick 15 February 2020
Track currently rated Heavy (8), forecast for light showers today. Meeting to proceed.
Gosford 15 February 2020
Track currently rated Soft (7), forecast for light showers today and clearing thereafter. Meeting to proceed.
Coffs Harbour 15 February 2020 (NRRA Country Championships)
Significant rainfall in region and meeting has been transferred to Tuesday 18 February 2020. Acceptances to close on Friday 14 February 2020 at 9am.
Sapphire Coast 15 February 2020
Currently Soft (7), approximately 100mm rain for the week. Conditions in lead up expected to be favourable and meeting shall proceed.
Nowra Sunday 16 February 2020 (SERA Country Championships)
Track currently extremely heavy following 63m of overnight rainfall. With further rain forecast for today and tomorrow, Stewards will conduct a track inspection at 9am tomorrow. Should the track be deemed unsuitable to race on at that time the meeting shall be transferred to Moruya. Moruya track shall also be inspected at 9am tomorrow by Stewards. Should the meeting transferred to Moruya the following distance changes will apply.
Race 1 – Class 2 Plate 1400m No change to distance
Race 2 – Maiden 1100m amended to 1200m
Race 3 – Maiden Handicap 1100m amended to 1200m
Race 4 – Maiden Plate 1600m amended to 1650m (Current field size 14+2. field limit 12 – If ballot is required at final scratching 7:30am race morning horses to be eliminated by ballot order)
Race 5 – Benchmark 66 1600m amended to 1650m (Current field size 13. field limit 12 – If ballot is required at final scratching 7:30am race morning Never In Doubt to be eliminated by ballot order)
Race 6 – Benchmark 66 1000m amended to 1010m
Race 7 – SERA Country Championship Qualifier 1400m No change to distance
Race 8 – Class 2 1200m No change to distance
All other meetings scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday have had minimal impact due to the wet weather and will proceed as programmed.